At Green Duck, we pride ourselves on our ability to meet our customer’s requirements, but we recognise that in some rare instances, this does not happen. That’s why we’ve put in place a clearly defined complaints process (outlined below), that is applied in all instances where Green Duck customers have formally expressed that they are dissatisfied.
If you have a complaint, please get in touch with your usual Green Duck contact or a department manager by telephone in the first instance, on 01284 700015 and we will attempt to resolve the issue informally.
If the issue cannot be resolved informally or you wish to escalate the complaint formally straight away, then please send full details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org adding ‘Complaint’ to the subject of your email.
- We will acknowledge your complaint (verbally or via email), and ask you to confirm or explain the details set out. You can expect to receive acknowledgment of your complaint within one day of us receiving it.
- We will record your complaint on our system within a day of having received it.
- We will then initiate an investigation into your complaint, which may involve further communication with you to gather information. The timeframe for completing the investigation will depend on the nature of the complaint and who or what was involved (e.g. third party providers, specific contacts etc.), but we will aim to complete this stage within 5 working days.
- Once investigated, we will confirm the outcome with you in writing (via email) and, if applicable, detail the actions we will be taking as a result.
- At this stage, if you are satisfied with our response and any applicable actions, we will ask for you to confirm that the complaint can be closed on our system. If you are still not satisfied you can write to, or email us again. Another member of the Board will review the initial decision within 5 working days.
- We will let you know of the outcome of this review within five working days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.